Mealworm Farming Solutions™ is proud to present its LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Large Sifting Pan (D-11)!
Why do you need a mealworm sifter?
- Mealworms develop at varying rates, and it is often desired to separate mature mealworms from immature mealworms (e.g., for pet consumption and/or sale).
- Separating mealworms by hand is time-consuming and risks damaging the mealworms.
- A properly-designed sifter allows for quick sorting with minimal stress to the mealworms.
- Using a mealworm sifter is more precise than hand separation.
[NOTE: The sole purpose of this sifter is to prevent larger mealworms from falling through. For the collection of pupae, medium-sized mealworms, smaller-sized mealworms, and/or frass, other LIGHTNING SIFTER pan sifters are required.]
Why choose Mealworm Farming Solutions™ LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Large Sifting Pan (D-11)?
- FAST: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Large Sifting Pan allows for separation of large, mature mealworms quickly, leaving larger mealworms on top!
- VERSATILE: Our 11" diameter LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans (denoted as "D-11") can be used individually or stacked together on top of a standard 5-gallon bucket!
- DURABLE: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans are made of stainless steel, which is stronger and less prone to breakage compared to wood or plastic models!
- FUNCTIONAL: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans are uniquely designed to provide ample space for separating mealworms, pupae, and frass with ease, while allowing each pan to be placed on a flat surface without crushing anything underneath!