Mealworm Farming Solutions™ is proud to present its *NEW!* LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Frass Sifting Pan (D-11)!
Why use a frass sifter?
- Mealworms should be periodically separated from their castings or "frass" so that they can develop into healthy darkling beetles (commonly referred to as "mealworm beetles").
- Separating mealworms from frass by hand is time-consuming and risks damaging the mealworms.
- A properly-designed sifter allows for quick separation with minimal stress to the mealworms.
- Using a frass sifter is more thorough than hand separation.
Why choose Mealworm Farming Solutions™ LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Frass Sifting Pan (D-11)?
- FAST: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Frass Sifting Pan allows for separation of mealworm frass in a matter of seconds!
- VERSATILE: Our 11" diameter LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans (denoted as "D-11") can be used individually or stacked together on top of a standard 5-gallon bucket!
- DURABLE: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans are made of stainless steel, which is stronger and less prone to breakage compared to wood or plastic models!
- FUNCTIONAL: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans are uniquely designed to provide ample space for separating mealworms, pupae, beetles, food substrate, and frass with ease, while allowing each pan to be placed on a flat surface without crushing anything underneath!