Mealworm Farming Solutions is proud to present its patent-pending round sifter plate for mealworm pupae!
Why use a pupae sifter?
- Mealworm pupae should be separated so they can develop into darkling beetles (commonly referred to as "mealworm beetles") without injury, thereby allowing the darkling beetles to produce more mealworms.
- Picking out mealworm pupae by hand is time-consuming and risks damaging the pupae.
- A properly-designed sieve allows for quick separation with minimal stress to the pupae.
- Using a mealworm pupae sieve is more thorough than hand-separation.
Why choose Mealworm Farming Solutions’ patent-pending round sifter plate?
- FAST: Our patent-pending round sifter plate allows for separation of mealworm pupae in a matter of seconds!
- VERSATILE: The 11” diameter is compatible with circular strainers and can also be used with a standard 5-gallon bucket!
- DURABLE: Our aluminum construction is strong and less prone to breakage compared to wood or plastic models!
- FUNCTIONAL: U-bolt handles enable the sifter plate to be inserted and removed with ease and allow the unit to be placed on a flat surface without crushing pupae underneath!
- MADE IN THE USA!
This round pupae sieve is a "must have" for any mealworm farmer!
Their pupae sieve works better than anything I've tried before. It isn't flimsy like the plastic and wooden ones out there. Those break after a few weeks, but this one is sturdy and will last me a long time!
WOW! Using the Mealworm Farming Solutions round pupae sieve made separating my pupae SO easy!!