Mealworm Farming Solutions™ is proud to present its *NEW!* LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Pupae Sifting Pan (D-11)!
Why use a pupae sifter?
- Mealworm pupae should be separated so they can develop into darkling beetles (commonly referred to as "mealworm beetles") without injury, thereby allowing the darkling beetles to produce more mealworms.
- Picking out mealworm pupae by hand is time-consuming and risks damaging the pupae.
- A properly-designed sifter allows for quick separation with minimal stress to the pupae.
- Using a mealworm pupae sifter is more thorough than hand separation.
Why choose Mealworm Farming Solutions™ LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Pupae Sifting Pan (D-11)?
- FAST: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ Pupae Sifting Pan allows for separation of mealworm pupae in a matter of seconds!
- VERSATILE: Our 11" diameter LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans (denoted as "D-11") can be used individually or stacked together on top of a standard 5-gallon bucket!
- DURABLE: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans are made of stainless steel, which is stronger and less prone to breakage compared to wood or plastic models!
- FUNCTIONAL: Our LIGHTNING SIFTER™ sifting pans are uniquely designed to provide ample space for separating mealworms, pupae, beetles, food substrate, and frass with ease, while allowing each pan to be placed on a flat surface without crushing anything underneath!
Based on 1 review
Great design and works as intended!